Contacts and help

Although we're always happy to help however we can, the Parish Council isn't always the right place to get in touch about any problems you are having.

You can get in touch directly with the borough Council, your borough councillors or MP if you need to.

You can also call or write to the clerk or any of our Parish Councillors.

Clerk to The Council: Sarah Whitaker

56 Upperthorpe Road
S21 1EJ


Telephone: 07715 256114